"Chichicastenango: the biggest market of Guatemala!" Chichicastenango by JenniferG
Chichicastenango Travel Guide: 89 reviews and 211 photos
This market was a very special experience. We saved up all our desires to shop for souvenirs for taking home to buy them here... That's one thing I can tell you: just buy them whenever you see something because the stuff they sell here is no more special than the stuff at all the other places around.
But it is a great experience as the market is very lively, very colourful and very crowded!
The church is beautiful as well... because of all the commotion we didn't had a chance to take a look inside but it's a... more travel advice
It's really beautiful to see so many colourful dressed people all together! more travel advice
JenniferG's Related Pages
Chichicastenango Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Incredible ChiChi"
- "Chichicastenango-Best Marketplace in Guatemala"
- "The best indian market in Guatemala."
- "Market Day in the Highlands"
- "The biggest indian market in Guatemala"
- "Chichicastenango: the biggest market of Guatemala!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chichicastenango
- Hotels in Chichicastenango
- Transportation in Chichicastenango
- Nightlife in Chichicastenango
- Restaurants in Chichicastenango
- Shopping in Chichicastenango
- Warnings and Dangers in Chichicastenango
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chichicastenango
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Chichicastenango?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chichicastenango
Photos in ChichicastenangoSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nicaragua Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- Turkey Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Mexico Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Portugal Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Lago de Atitlán Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Lanquín Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Copán Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos