"Lanquin: a natural wonder!" Lanquín by JenniferG
Lanquín Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 24 photos
Lanquin is such a tranquillo place. There's nothing around but beautiful nature! The thing you absolutely can't miss is Semuc Champey: a natural bridge with beautiful calm pools on top and swirling water dissapearing inside the earth and coming out on the other side.
This is probably the hostel with the most beautiful surroundings I've seen. It's calm and laidback, there are hammocks... more travel advice
Chemuc Champey is actually a natural bridge. The pools on top have clear water and are really nice to swim in. The river... more travel advice
JenniferG's Related Pages
Lanquín Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lanquin: a natural wonder!"
- "Lost in the Alta Verapaz"
- "The Gringo Retreat and Semuc Champey"
- "the Paradise Found"
- "Hide out from Civilization"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lanquín
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Lanquín?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lanquín
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nicaragua Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- Turkey Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Mexico Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Portugal Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Lago de Atitlán Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Lanquín Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Copán Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos