"Paragon Café" Dickinson by elyaqim
Dickinson Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 26 photos
I ate at a "café" called "Paragon" during a long-distance bus trip from Montaña to Minnesota. They could have charged $400 for an oat bran muffin and, if I were starved from a seventeen-hour trip, I guess I would have paid for it. Luckily the muffin only cost fifty cents.
elyaqim's Related Pages
Dickinson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Theodore Roosevelt National Park"
- "Basaic Dickinson Page"
- "Home base for TRNP Tour"
- "Dakota Dinosaur Museum"
- "Paragon Café"
- "Ukranian Cultural Institute"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dickinson
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Dickinson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dickinson
- Cairo Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liberty 1 review, 1 photo
- Hurleyville Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Pyramids of Giza Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.