"Brielle and Voorne" Brielle by KennetRose
Brielle Travel Guide: 153 reviews and 353 photos
It's hard to believe that such a charming little town could be found amongst green fields, woods and dunes within such a short distance of Europe's biggest port and industrial complex. But here in Brielle that's exactly what you get.
The town lies on the island of Voorne, just a short drive through the docks from the heart of Rotterdam.
Many thanks to Anke-Thea (ATLC) and her family for being such wonderful hosts and guides to their home area!
With water never far from the surface, the dunes and woods are dotted with lovely little lakes like this one. more travel advice
It may not be the Seychelles exactly. But being the Netherlands you are never very far from water and there there are... more travel advice
KennetRose's Related Pages
Brielle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brielle: Libertatis Primitiae"
- "Arrival of Baton East in Brielle September 2005"
- "A day out in Brielle"
- "April 1st 2002"
- "Brielle and Voorne"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brielle
- Hotels in Brielle
- Transportation in Brielle
- Nightlife in Brielle
- Restaurants in Brielle
- Shopping in Brielle
- Warnings and Dangers in Brielle
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brielle
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Brielle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brielle
Photos in BrielleSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 119 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bristol Intro, 50 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reading Intro, 32 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- England Intro, 29 reviews, 24 photos
- Krakow Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Oxford Intro, 22 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 8 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Avebury Intro, 18 reviews, 10 photos
- Heswall Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue