"Brissle - a gert lush areal!" Top 5 Page for this destination Bristol by KennetRose
Bristol Travel Guide: 719 reviews and 1,636 photos
Before I begin, I just want to say (Laura!) that I didn't take this photograph (how I wish I had!), it's a publicity shot from the city council and shows the reconstructed Matthew setting off for Newfoundland. And that's the famous suspension bridge, Bristol's symbol, in the background.
Bristol is an immensely easy city to like. I had some bad experiences there but I also left behind some wonderful friends and memories.
After the Great Circle at Avebury, the largest of the 700 or so neolithic stone circles in the UK is here at Stanton... more travel advice
Tiny shop with an amazingly comprehensive stock of classical and operatic CDs. Knowledgable staff will get hold of... more travel advice
- SS Great Britain
- See All By Train
- See All Hills
- See All Magnet Fish Bar
KennetRose's Related Pages
Bristol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alright my lover?"
- "Far beyond the shrinking skies"
- "Brissle - a gert lush areal!"
- "Bristol/Brizzle - Capitawl of the Southwest"
- "Welcome to Brizzol"
- "Bristol - Prepare for the unexpected"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bristol
- Hotels in Bristol
- Transportation in Bristol
- Nightlife in Bristol
- Restaurants in Bristol
- Shopping in Bristol
- Warnings and Dangers in Bristol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bristol
- 50 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Bristol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bristol
Photos in BristolSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 119 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bristol Intro, 50 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reading Intro, 32 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- England Intro, 29 reviews, 24 photos
- Krakow Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Oxford Intro, 22 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 8 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Avebury Intro, 18 reviews, 10 photos
- Heswall Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue