"Dublin" Dublin by KennetRose
Dublin Travel Guide: 5,145 reviews and 9,471 photos
When my friend Diane from Nova Scotia emailed me early in 2002 to say she was visiting Ireland in April and would I like to join the party, I jumped at the chance. After all, I'd loved Ireland the last time I'd been, and Dublin was an experience I'd yet to taste.
Sorry, there's not many photographs on this page, not till the next time I visit, but I hope you will enjoy the travelogue and find the tips helpful. That's me on the right by the way, with my friends Annie and Eoin. It's Diane's picture, so if you're reading this Diane, thanks and hope you don't mind!
Take time to visit Howth. A lovely fishing port on the north side of Dublin Bay, at the terminus of the DART train. more travel advice
O'Connell Street. Close to the history of Irish independence it may be, but now it's a tacky thoroughfare of fast-food... more travel advice
KennetRose's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- "The GREAT city of Dublin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 9 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Photos in DublinSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 119 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bristol Intro, 50 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reading Intro, 32 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- England Intro, 29 reviews, 24 photos
- Krakow Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Oxford Intro, 22 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 8 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Avebury Intro, 18 reviews, 10 photos
- Heswall Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue