"Bridgwater" Bridgwater by derry
Bridgwater Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 3 photos
I spent 16 years of my childhood living in Bridgwater, and still visit regularly. It's not an obvious tourist desination, and there isn't a great amount for visitors to do. However, it does make a good base for travelling around Somerset's attractions.
There is one evening a year when visitors flock to Bridgwater - Carnival...
- Pros:Old-fashioned market town, well-placed for visiting Somerset's attractions.
- Cons:Not much to do in the town itself.
The big cultural event of the year in Bridgwater is the carnival. Very different from Rio or Notting Hill! It's an... more travel advice
Bridgwater is a small, traditional town with traditional opening hours. This means that town centre shops tend to close... more travel advice
derry's Related Pages
Bridgwater Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Bridgwater
- Hotels in Bridgwater
- Warnings and Dangers in Bridgwater
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bridgwater
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bridgwater?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bridgwater
Top 5 Pages
- Langourla Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo
- Liège Intro, 6 reviews
- Bridgwater Intro, 6 reviews
- Istanbul Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.