"Welcome to marktbike's HomePage" marktbike's Profile

I love to travel and learn more and more about people, places and cultures. I firmly believe that this is the way to tolerance and peaceful life on our planet!

I keep on adding to my pages! Come back often, you'll be welcome as the best of friends!

I add some new pics of places in Sicily, just enjoy...

And this is me, a picture taken in January 2006 while riding my motorcycle, looking for relax!

• Intro Updated Dec 27, 2006

• Jul 20, 2007 at 5:02 AM

I'm planning on spending this winter Jan/feb 2008 in Alcamo. My family emigrated from there to NY. Any suggestions for a room to rent or small apt to rent?

• Feb 27, 2007 at 3:02 PM

My name is Macari and am interested in visiting what could be my ancestoral home land. Can you be helpful?

• antoanellarom's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2006 at 2:12 AM

Hello:):):)....get back to work!!!!:):):(

• Kaynisa's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2006 at 12:33 PM

Hello there...Happy birthday to you♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Happy birthday to You ♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Greetings from Malaysia. Have a good one, Cheers ~~K~~

• Treshi's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2006 at 2:17 AM

Hi, Thanks for visiting my pages and the comments are appreciated...you have great pictures on your home pages too and keep updating them as we would like to see the other part of the world so much..greetings from Sri Lanka!!!

• Sjalen's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2005 at 5:52 AM

Funny, you love Sweden and I love Sicily! :)))

• Bohemedream's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2004 at 10:57 PM

Very belated Happy Birthday wishes to my birthday twin !!! A big kiss, Linda ;-))

• Sep 25, 2004 at 2:06 PM

Buon compleanno, Marcello! Spero che hai una bellissima giornata! :-) Best wishes from Bavaria!

• grets's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2004 at 1:16 AM

Wishing you a very happy birthday Marcello, and may all your dreams come true

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2004 at 11:21 PM

Hi Marcello - happy birthday to Sicilia, and many happy travels to you :-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!