"Noodlet's Malmesbury Page" Malmesbury by NoodleT
Malmesbury Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 16 photos
Malmesbury (it's spelt wrong here) is a great little town. There is an Abbey that was first recorded as being here in about 850 and plenty of unusual gift shops. There are also lots of pleasant pubs in which you can sit to while away the hours. I will be updating the tips here soon.
- Pros:Lots to see in one tiny place
- Cons:A bit hilly
- In a nutshell:Count the little shops
An Indian restaurant in a fourteenth century building next to Malmesbury Abbey. Korai Chicken - a really tasty curry... more travel advice
This is a good old English pub with a large garden out the back which is great to sit in during the summer. Food is... more travel advice
NoodleT's Related Pages
Malmesbury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MALMESBURY AND THE ABBEY"
- "Noodlet's Malmesbury Page"
- "Whatley Weekend"
- "the history of WWII"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malmesbury
- Hotels in Malmesbury
- Restaurants in Malmesbury
- Shopping in Malmesbury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malmesbury
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Malmesbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malmesbury
Top 10 Pages
- Luxor Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Idfu Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kawm Umbu Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Aswan Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Pyramids of Giza Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos