"Noodlet's Temple of Hatshepsut Page" Ad Dayr al Bahri by NoodleT
Ad Dayr al Bahri Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 21 photos
Compared with the other places in Egypt that I visited at Queen Hatshepsut's temple you have to walk quite a long way. It's probably no further than half a mile in total from the bus, up to the top and back, but there is little shade and this for me was the hottest part of my visit to Egypt. Getting up all those steps in the sun was hard going so make sure you bring a drink and also invest in a Egyptian cotton shawl so you can cover the back of you head.
NoodleT's Related Pages
Ad Dayr al Bahri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Deir el Bahri"
- "Queen Hatshepsut's temple"
- "AD DAYR AL BAHRI"
- "Noodlet's Temple of Hatshepsut Page"
- "DAYR AL BAHRI"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ad Dayr al Bahri
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ad Dayr al Bahri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ad Dayr al Bahri
Photos in Ad Dayr al BahriSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Luxor Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Idfu Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kawm Umbu Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Aswan Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Pyramids of Giza Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos