"Noodlet's Idfu page" Idfu by NoodleT
Idfu Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 94 photos
The Temple of Horus at Idfu was built by the Greco -Romans in the style of the old pharonic temples and is in very good condition because it was buried under sand for many centuries.
Edfu was the only temple we went to in Egypt where it was cooler outside it that in it. The heat simply seemed to... more travel advice
Edfu is so well preserved because it was covered in sand for hundreds of years. It was covered up to mark you can see on... more travel advice
NoodleT's Related Pages
Idfu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Temple of Horus at Edfu/Idfu"
- "FALCON GOD HORUS"
- "Noodlet's Idfu page"
- "Edfu !!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Idfu
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Idfu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Idfu
Photos in IdfuSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Luxor Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Idfu Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kawm Umbu Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Aswan Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Pyramids of Giza Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos