"NoodleT's Pokhara Page" Pokhara by NoodleT
Pokhara Travel Guide: 378 reviews and 986 photos
My husband was in Nepal for three months with the British army so I went over to visit him in Pokhara for two weeks. I'm really glad I went because I loved it and if he ever got posted over there long term I would be delighted!! There are plenty of guest houses and restaurants to choose from and surprisingly tons of internet cafes.
- Pros:Freindly people and so many interesting things to see.
- Cons:The Mountains disappear in August
- In a nutshell:Count the Mountains - if you can see them
My husband hired a motorbike in Pokhara, I believe it only cost about £4 per day, and we could both get around on it.... more travel advice
During the monsoon season visit Devi falls in Pokhara more than once. The amount of water changes so on one day it may... more travel advice
NoodleT's Related Pages
Pokhara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pokhara - the best town in Nepal"
- "When Did you Last See Rainbow on Earth Like this!!"
- "Pokhara - once is not enough"
- "Pokhara - Nepal"
- ""Peaceful Pokhara!!""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pokhara
- Hotels in Pokhara
- Transportation in Pokhara
- Nightlife in Pokhara
- Restaurants in Pokhara
- Shopping in Pokhara
- Warnings and Dangers in Pokhara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pokhara
- 11 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pokhara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pokhara
Photos in PokharaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Luxor Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Idfu Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kawm Umbu Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Aswan Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Pyramids of Giza Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos