"A city with a lot of history!" Top 5 Page for this destination Tournai by Mahieu
Tournai Travel Guide: 149 reviews and 354 photos
Shame on me! I've been living for 4 years at about half an hour drive from Tournai and never took the chance to visit it! Luckily, there was the VT-meeting to change this!
Tournai looks like a cosy city, with lots of history. We passed by some of the main attractions, which made me decide to definitely come back and explore more of this historical part of Belgium!
Around the Grand'Place Market square) several beautiful facades can be seen. One of these facades belongs to the old... more travel advice
The Pont des Trous ( Bridge of Holes) is part of the medieval military heritage of Tournai. It is part of the citywall... more travel advice
Mahieu's Related Pages
Tournai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tournai, the merovingian capital !!"
- "TOURNAI IS THE OLDEST CITY IN BELGIUM"
- "A city with a lot of history!"
- "Tournai (in flemisch "Doornik")"
- "VT-meeting Tournai"
- "Historic Tournai - ?oldest town in Belgium"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tournai
- Hotels in Tournai
- Transportation in Tournai
- Nightlife in Tournai
- Restaurants in Tournai
- Shopping in Tournai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tournai
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Tournai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tournai
Photos in TournaiSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 51 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Gent Intro, 28 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Venice Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Dublin Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mons Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Girona Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue