"Dali and a lot of restaurants" Top 5 Page for this destination Figueres by Mahieu
Figueres Travel Guide: 129 reviews and 443 photos
The main (and perhaps only)reason that most people visit Figueres is because of the Salvador Dali-museum. The city has been turned into a Mecqua for Dali-lovers. Lots of shops, restaurants and route indications refer to Dali. The museum is worth a visit (allthough pretty expensive) and also the surrounding streets are worth a stroll. Don't stay too long in Figueres though. Half a day is long enough to have a look around.
First you have to choose your destination. Until then, no problem. Then you are being asked what kind of train you'd... more travel advice
What is it with Catalunya and Ramblas? Third city I visit, third time that I find a Rambla. Oh well, you don't hear me... more travel advice
Mahieu's Related Pages
Figueres Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Home of Salvador Dali"
- "day trip to Dali’s birthplace"
- "Dali and a lot of restaurants"
- "salvador dali at his best"
- "Figueres ; Salvador Dali's sweet hometown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Figueres
- Hotels in Figueres
- Transportation in Figueres
- Restaurants in Figueres
- Shopping in Figueres
- Warnings and Dangers in Figueres
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Figueres
- 6 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Figueres?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Figueres
Photos in FigueresSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 51 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Gent Intro, 28 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Venice Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Dublin Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mons Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Girona Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue