"Ancient ruins and quiet village" Top 5 Page for this destination Sukhothai by Mahieu
Sukhothai Travel Guide: 223 reviews and 745 photos
I was in Sukhothai during the Loy Krathong festival ( see local customs) so that made the atmosphere very special. I liked this quiet town. There isn't much to do, except from a visit to the ancient ruins, but I enjoyed watching the local people doing their daily businesses.
Aaargh! During my visit to Sukhothai I also practised some sports: a championship on how to kill as much mosquitoes as... more travel advice
Indeed, like in most Thai cities, you can also find tuktuks in Sukhotai. There are different from those in Bangkok.... more travel advice
Mahieu's Related Pages
Sukhothai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Temples and Monks"
- "The Ancient Capital"
- "Ancient ruins and quiet village"
- "The Dawn of happiness"
- "Sukotai: daytime"
- "First time in Sukhothai"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sukhothai
- Hotels in Sukhothai
- Transportation in Sukhothai
- Nightlife in Sukhothai
- Restaurants in Sukhothai
- Shopping in Sukhothai
- Warnings and Dangers in Sukhothai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sukhothai
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Sukhothai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sukhothai
Photos in SukhothaiSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 51 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Gent Intro, 28 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Venice Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Dublin Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mons Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Girona Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue