"The place you want to leave when you are a kid but" Tupper Lake by marzy
Tupper Lake Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 5 photos
What can i say about my home town. You never truly appreciate the beauty of this small adirondack community until you have left. No where can you feel so in touch with nature as you can in this region. Tupper is away from the tourists of Lake Placid and really allows you to relax and take in the entire adirondack experience. The night life sucks and the food isn't very good either but if you like nature, golf, skiing or just need to relax then we have the place for you.
Well to pick a favorite restaurant in tupper lake is like picking a favorite squash team to cheer for, you just can't... more travel advice
My fondest memory of tupper lake will most definately always be time spent outdoors. I have never been to another... more travel advice
marzy's Related Pages
Tupper Lake Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The place you want to leave when you are a kid but"
- "Tupper Lake...Crossroad of the Adirondacks"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tupper Lake
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tupper Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tupper Lake
- Posted in Travel Chicago Forum "Moving to Lakeview, whats around..."
- Wrote a Review Golf, ski, go out in a boat,... in Tupper Lake Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The place you want to leave when you are a kid but"
- created a Tupper Lake Travel Page "The place you want to leave when you are a kid but"
Photos in Tupper LakeSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Munich Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lake Placid Intro, 12 reviews, 2 photos
- Tupper Lake Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Nuevo Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.