"Holy Place - Center of the World" Mecca by Khalid_eg

Mecca Travel Guide: 157 reviews and 344 photos

Welcome to the religious scent

The Kaaba.. most holy mosque for muslims, muslims make the pilgrimage to it from all over they world.. and The Kaaba is our kiblah "direction Moslems turn to in prayer"

The holy mosque "The Kabaa" from outside..

• Pros:Everythin'
  • Cons:Nothin' but humidity in the summer time.. i think it comes from Jeddah :)
  • Last visit to Mecca: Oct 2006
  • Intro Updated Oct 7, 2006

• Dec 17, 2011 at 12:51 AM

amazing to know that mecca is the centre of the world..

• freddie18's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2007 at 10:13 AM

You have a very informative tip of Mecca. The picture of Mecca always amazed me. Nice view from your hotel eh. I miss the ME environment.

• XtravelloverX's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2007 at 10:59 AM

Gorgeous pictures of Mecca, Khalid. You are very fortunate to have made this journey. I hope 2007 is full of happiness & travel. :)

• vdoortje's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2006 at 2:21 AM

Great pictures, Khalid! If you come across my friend Bahaa and his parents say Hi from me! They are there now as well. I hope your prayers are answered, Khalid!

• Bavavia's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2006 at 7:25 PM

Very nice pictures of Mecca. .. it looks beautiful with the lighted mosques and all of the people. i didnt know you were going this year !

• waleed2003's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2006 at 1:44 AM

Omrah Maqboolah inshaa Allah ,Realy nice page ,i hope u feel how ramadan in mecca is grate and defferent from other places.

• sarrahh's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2006 at 11:29 PM

Very very very very nice pics taqabbal allah

• egyptiandiamond's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2006 at 8:18 AM

what a great and fabulous page keep it up

• Diana75's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2006 at 1:56 PM

Nice page, Khalid. It remembers me a documentary I saw on Discovery Channel about this year's haj. And I hope you can write more on the subject because is very interesting. Have a wonderful time there!

• toni28's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2006 at 9:05 AM

Nice place khalid I heard about it since ramadan muslim people must to visit this Holy Place, Its so beautiful hope someday I will see this place too.

Khalid_eg Visits Here Frequently!

Khalid_eg

“Be yourself.. No matter what they say !!”

Badges & Stats in Mecca