"Romania...my heart is soft when I think of you" Romania by mesoblonda

Romania Travel Guide: 6,637 reviews and 21,482 photos

Look what I found while in Bucharest!

Adorable isn't he?! Smart too! And adopted from Bucharest, Romania.

Thank you Romania for allowing me to have the opportunity to raise one of your own. Thank you for taking good care of him until I was able to pick him up.

Interested in international adoption, want to help an organization who helps children in Romania? Email me to chat but also visit www.rockministries.org and www.precious.org.

And how he's grown!

The little guy above is now a charmer! As you can see from the picture, the girls at Hooters were slightly fond of him!

You should have seen us in the jumper! I'm not sure who is the kid, Alex or me!

• Last visit to Romania: Nov 1999
  • Intro Updated Jul 5, 2007

• ChristinaNest's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2006 at 12:53 PM

Alex is very cute, we can introduce him to our Marty when you pass by Bulgaria on the way to Romania:) greetings from Sofia

• ciuchi's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2006 at 1:04 AM

He is very very cute...good genes in Romania ;) Are you learning Romanian to keep him in touch with his native language? :) take care!

• Tina-Perth's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2006 at 12:39 AM

Oh, what a little darling! Alex is gorgeous Mel.

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2005 at 5:11 AM

Yes I know Romania's special story :-)) I wish you a great week ahead dear Mel you and wonderful growing Alex, tell him his uncle Firas is waiting for the day of the challenge :-))

• codrutz's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2005 at 12:10 AM

Hi! Just wanted to remind you not to forget to announce when you come back to Romania :) Warm regards from Bucharest!

• Feb 11, 2005 at 12:27 AM

i had never seen this page before! meeting alex was one of the highlights of my rtw trip last year! he is a precious little lad, and i hope to meet him again soon! big kisses to you and alex! bubble blowers! ;-)

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2004 at 5:11 PM

I can't believe this is the first time I've seen your Romania page! And there goes adorable baby Alex! (Is he a Hooters regular now, or WHAT?!) Seriously, I think this "mission" will be one of the many highlights of 2005. I'm ready when you're ready!

• masc4s's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2004 at 10:14 AM

A homepage with a difference. Nice one :)!

• shashasharon's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2004 at 8:52 PM

keep building pages..keep on being an advocate for what you believe in..cheers..happy to see what one person can contribute..

• GrantBoone's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2004 at 1:27 PM

Great photo Mel, the child reminds me of my Albania trip . Oh by the way , why is the girl on your homepage looking so horrified in the photo ???!!!

mesoblonda

“Well behaved women rarely make history”

Badges & Stats in Romania

Have you been to Romania?