"http://www.whataboutme.tv/watch" mesoblonda's Profile
Traffic sucks, we work MUCH too hard and the necessary things cost too much money but...
The weather is good, the diversity of people is refreshing, the food is amazing, there is so much to see, there ARE jobs available, there is SO MUCH to do and people like you come from all over the world to experience a little piece of what I enjoy every day.
I love San Francisco. You will too.
You Know you're in/from California when:
1. Your coworker has 8 body piercings and none are visible.
2. You make over $300,000 and still can't afford a house.
3. You take a bus and are shocked at two people carrying on a conversation in English.
4. Your child's 3rd-grade teacher has purple hair, a nose ring, and is named Flower.
5. You can't remember . . is pot illegal?
6. You've been to a baby shower that has two mothers and a sperm donor.
7. You have a very strong opinion about where your coffee beans are grown, and you can taste the difference between Sumatran and Ethiopian.
8. You can't remember . . . is pot illegal?
9. A really great parking space can totally move you to tears.
10. Gas costs $1.00 per gallon more than anywhere else in the U.S.
11. Unlike back home, the guy at 8:30 am in Starbucks wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses who looks like George Clooney really IS George Clooney.
12. Your car insurance costs as much as your house payment.
13. You can't remember . . .is pot illegal?
14. It's barely sprinkling rain and there's a report on every news station: "STORM WATCH."
15. You pass an elementary school playground and the children are all busy with their cells or pagers.
16. It's barely sprinkling rain outside, so you leave for work an hour early to avoid all the weather-related accidents.
17. HEY!!!! Is pot illegal????
18. Both you AND your dog have therapists, psychics, personal trainers and cosmetic surgeons.
19. The Terminator is your governor.
20. If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one
Yes, this happens, even in summer! If you're visiting San Francisco in summer, it doesn't hurt to bring a jacket...you never know around here! San Francisco can be cold cold cold then you drive 30 minutes inland and everyone is in shorts, sweating from the heat!
Are you Aussies laughing at the name of this tower?
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 88 Reviews
- 127 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Uploaded a Photo to "ATXtraveler is in town!"
- mesoblonda and talmid are now friends.
- Commented on willy_wonka's profile page
updated their Personal Page "Open Air Ice Skating San Francisco Dec 2008"
- Wrote a Review You MUST have breakfast here! in San Francisco Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Buenos Aires Forum "Re: Hello Buenos Aires! Come join..."
- updated a Brisbane Travel Page "BRISSIE"
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Napa 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- San Diego Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Walnut Creek Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Australia Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22200 Reviews - 54008 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23039 Reviews - 47275 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11942 Reviews - 26476 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7699 Reviews - 19779 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos