"Pentecost" Pentecost by cosmopolit
Pentecost Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
The traditional ways and religions brought by the missionaries, somehow blend together. The custom and culture are totally different in the south, to those in the north.
Vanair services Lonororoe in the centre-south of Pentecost and Sara in the North, three times a week.
Many traditional villages are located in the highlands and some, but not all, will accept visitors.
- In a nutshell:Where bungeejumping was invented long time ago
cosmopolit's Related Pages
Pentecost Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pentecost
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pentecost?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pentecost
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 20 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namibia Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Maldonado Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tanzania Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Botswana Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zimbabwe Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue