"Capital of Vanuatu" Top 5 Page for this destination Port-Vila by cosmopolit
Port-Vila Travel Guide: 136 reviews and 315 photos
The sleepy capital is set within a magnificent natural harbour. It is a charming potpourri of cultures, blending elements of Melanesian, English, French and Chinese tastes. Along the main street there are duty-free shops, restaurants and handicraft galleries.
- Pros:Really dreamy and beautiful
- Cons:Development of a tall hotelcomplex just completed
- In a nutshell:To locals it's already Big city hectic but to us it's still paradise..
Port Vila is located around a magnificent natural harbour offering stunning views of Iririki and Ifira islands. It is... more travel advice
Port Vila is becoming known as the gourmet capital of the South Pacific. The potpourri of expatriate cultures is... more travel advice
cosmopolit's Related Pages
Port-Vila Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vila Town..."
- "A hot place in Oceania"
- "Beautiful Vanuatu"
- "Capital of Vanuatu"
- "Port Vila, December 2004 - January 2005"
- "Port -Vila"
- "Vanuatu's capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port-Vila
- Hotels in Port-Vila
- Transportation in Port-Vila
- Nightlife in Port-Vila
- Restaurants in Port-Vila
- Shopping in Port-Vila
- Warnings and Dangers in Port-Vila
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port-Vila
- 8 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Port-Vila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port-Vila
Photos in Port-VilaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 20 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namibia Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Maldonado Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tanzania Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Botswana Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zimbabwe Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue