Puerto Maldonado Packing List Tips by cosmopolit Top 5 Page for this destination
Puerto Maldonado What to Pack: 3 reviews and 1 photos
Luggage and bags: Back-pack or dufflebag or carry-all whatever suits you best.
I had a carry-all with wheels fitting into overhead locker in planes and a day pack.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Light long clothes covering skin, MOSQITOES!
Bathing suit, Lake Sandoval etc.
Sun glasses and hat.
Sun block and insect repellent.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Take all your prescrition stuff and what you deem necessary for comforts sake.
Photo Equipment: Photo camera and rolls of film.
Spare chip power adapter and cable for camera and transfer cable as you can have your pics burned onto CD in Cusco and most anywhere.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Flashlight.
More Reviews (7)
cosmopolit's Related Pages
Puerto Maldonado Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Jungle!!"
- "Back to the good time young"
- "From the Andes to the plain Jungle"
- "Puerto Maldonado Amazing!!!!!"
- "en route to Corto Maltes"
- "Reserva Tambopata - Lago Sandoval"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Maldonado
- Hotels in Puerto Maldonado
- Transportation in Puerto Maldonado
- Nightlife in Puerto Maldonado
- Restaurants in Puerto Maldonado
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Maldonado
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Puerto Maldonado
- 8 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Puerto Maldonado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Maldonado
Photos in Puerto MaldonadoSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 20 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namibia Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Maldonado Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tanzania Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Botswana Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zimbabwe Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue