"Welcome to cosmopolit's world" cosmopolit's Profile
To the ones who care for the beautiful world. Life is there to explore and experience it through contemplation, meditation and spending time in Nature observing how nature works. We can appreciate and understand how everything in Nature, on an energy level, works in the same simple way maintaining balance and equilibrium - us included. .
Yet we're witnessing more and more new and strange illnesses and diseases today.
It'd appear we've ceased listening to our intuition and today instead, we rely upon our mind and intellect to guide us and advise us. Could this be a mistake?
The word intuition comes from INNER TUITION. By looking within, towards the source that gave us life and continues to feed us, we are able to learn many things the intellect and the ego would otherwise deny us.
So where do we humans fit in with creation and nature and how can we bring our bodies back into balance and restore health in our energy fields and physical body?
..as a collective society, we are supposed to be turning more to spirituality than materialism and our awareness of alternative and natural treatments for illness and disease is on the increase.
Everything in the physical universe is composed of light or energy, around our cells, plants and the human body.
Plants respond positively to the emotion of love and negatively to fear, there have been numerous experiments confirming that all living things are able to communicate with each other shareing information.
How do all living things interact and communicate with each other? We need to examine the properties of water to discover the answer to this..
Water is one of THE most important substances in the physical reality and has some very profound properties. It has memory and the ability to store information in the same way as a magnetic tape records information on an energy level for long periods of time and share this information with humans and other living organisms.
Water is the medium by which all life stores and shares information and through which all things interact. The properties of water explain past life experiences because the Earth’s consciousness holds the memory of what has transpired before, it is one huge memory bank of information and emotional energies of the past and present. They also explain how Healing and Distant Healing works. Remote Viewing, Remote Sensing and Remote Influencing also work through the medium of water.
The properties of water explain how we can meet somebody for the first time and have an instant like or dislike for the person before anything is said, simply because we are communicating with them through the ability of the water molecules to share information, and we do this sub-consciously. We can also understand how telepathy works and so much more.
DNA is composed of light and emits photons – particles of light that contain information or instructions – and this information is transmitted through the watery environment of the cell on how it should perform and replicate. This inner energy (light) expands outwards and extends outside of the physical body forming the Auric Field, courtesy of the water molecules in the air around us.
We can see that we need coherent light in water for health and balance in this physical reality, for it is this light that purifies the water – our consciousness and energy fields – and enables us to maintain equilibrium and therefore physical health. Also, the light in water determines the strength and vitality of our energy fields and its ability to deal with negative energies. We can also see that this light – this purifying energy - comes from within us and not from outside of us.
This is how we keep our consciousness and energy fields balanced and how we contribute to balancing the Earth’s consciousness. We work in exactly the same way as Nature works as we are part of it and hopefully learn a thing or two on the journey of life to reach a level of spirituality at which war becomes impossible....
Thank you for visiting hopefully it will inspire and help you as much as I enjoy building it.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 198 Reviews
- 491 Photos
- 24 Countries
- 26 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- cosmopolit and martinelli are now friends.
- Wrote a Review A stroll from everything in Beijing Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "A stroll from everything"
- updated a Beijing Travel Page "post olympics Beijing"
- Commented on dr.firas's profile page
- Posted in Travel Puerto Maldonado Forum "Re: Finding a good local tourist..."
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to cosmopolit's world"
PhotosSee All Photos (491)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 20 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namibia Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Maldonado Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tanzania Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Botswana Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zimbabwe Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22200 Reviews - 54008 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23039 Reviews - 47275 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11942 Reviews - 26476 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7699 Reviews - 19779 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos