"My Turf" Waterloo by zoranaw

Waterloo Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 58 photos

Hey,

So you think that Waterloo is boring huh, or at least when people mention Waterloo you think what, who, where? But I need to let you know that there are several reasons why I wouldn't trade living in Waterloo for anything. First and foremost,which is the most important reason--my children and family. Waterloo, is one of the safest places to raise your children. Waterloo is one city that I do not worry about my children playing outside by themselves or walking down the street to the store. Now, I know that kidnapping and murder can happen anywhere, but there are way lower occurrences of those types of things happening here. Waterloo is also a very family-orientated city. There are plenty of things available here for parents to do with there children-- like bowling, skating both roller and ice, movies, plays, museums, shopping, swimming, waterparks, entertainment, and etc... I'm sorry, but I have to trade in the fast life, pollution, traffic jams, $20.00 cover charge clubs, crime, and etc for peaceful safe living with my children who do not have to live in fear then I'm all for it. Shouldn't you be too?

• Intro Written Sep 10, 2002

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Waterloo

Have you been to Waterloo?

Latest Activity in Waterloo