"A Quiet Stop on the Makarska Riviera" Donja Brela by Echo_29
Donja Brela Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 63 photos
Brela is a great little stop along the Makarska Riviera where thick pine forest reach all the way to the best providing shade for the non-sun worshipers.
Unlike most of the Riviera, Brela is of a modest scale and nearly all of the rooms are housed in small apartment’s not gigantic resorts.
Echo_29's Related Pages
Donja Brela Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brela - The most beautiful part of Adriatic coast"
- "Villa Medic, Brela"
- "Brela - Where the sea meets the mountains"
- "A Quiet Stop on the Makarska Riviera"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Donja Brela
- Hotels in Donja Brela
- Nightlife in Donja Brela
- Restaurants in Donja Brela
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Donja Brela
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Donja Brela?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Donja Brela
Top 10 Pages
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 37 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anza-Borrego Desert State Park Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mojave National Preserve Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Korcula Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Twin Falls Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vis Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Joshua Tree Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos