"Waimea Bay, Oahu" Waimea by beach_freak
Waimea Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 48 photos
It's hard to believe this is Oahu. The golden sand isn't blanketed in terry cloth à la Waikiki 50 miles to the south. Come on a weekday, when locals are working, and you might even feel a little lonely.
What to do: Express your derring-do by leaping off the 30-foot jumping rock at the Kaena Point end of the beach. more travel advice
Where to eat: Kua Aina, a simple sandwich shop with a major cult following; grab a mahimahi sandwich to go (66-214... more travel advice
beach_freak's Related Pages
Waimea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Waimea - Kauai has it all!"
- "Waimea Bay, Oahu"
- "Waimea & the Canyon"
- "The Grand Canyon of the Pacific"
- "Cowboy Heartland"
- "Paniolo Pride!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Waimea
- Hotels in Waimea
- Transportation in Waimea
- Nightlife in Waimea
- Restaurants in Waimea
- Warnings and Dangers in Waimea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Waimea
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Waimea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waimea
Photos in WaimeaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- The Bahamas Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Georgia Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Kenya Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grenada Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Washington State Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Brazil Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos