"Logan, UTAH" Top 5 Page for this destination Logan by Matze21
Logan Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 14 photos
Logan offers a very nice canyon! There are lots of different trails which show you all the beauty of nature.BTW, this picture is from the "Crimson Trail". I suggest to get a detailed map about the area so that you can enjoy your trips :)
The university of Logan is called "Utah State University (USU)". Like other American universities the students are very proud of it. It is worth a visit, especially if there is such a nice view...
Logan is only a small city (about 50000 people), but of course it has a main street ;) There are not thousands of stores as you can imagine, but you get everything you need!
- Pros:beautiful landscape - lots of sport activities - young and friendly people - mormon culture (?)
- Cons:no real nightlife - you need a car - mormon culture (?)
- In a nutshell:Logan and its surroundings - a sleeper in Utah!
It is very warm in the summer, but it also gets very very cold in Logan in the winter.There is lots of snow. Be... more travel advice
This is the only bar where you can get alcohol (and only alcohol!) in Logan. As you may know, mormons don´t drink any... more travel advice
Matze21's Related Pages
Logan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "mrsdouglass's Logan Page"
- "Cache Valley"
- "Logan, UTAH"
- "Beautiful Cache Valley"
- "Logan, Utah"
- "Lovely Logan"
- ""Home"-If only for a brief visit, I will return"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Logan
- Hotels in Logan
- Transportation in Logan
- Nightlife in Logan
- Restaurants in Logan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Logan
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Logan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Logan
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Logan Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.