"Pearl Harbour" Pearl City by kenmerk
Pearl City Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 56 photos
You can see the bookends of American involvement in World War II at Pearl Harbor. From the Japanese bombing of the Harbour in December 1942 and visit the deck of the Missouri where the Japanese finally surrendered in August 1945.
I've been to World War Two historical sights throughout the Pacific (Guam, Saipan, Pohnpei, Corrigedor, Bataan) But I think that no tour would be complete without visiting Pearl Harbour, and seeing the two ships that are most closely idenfied with this conflict.
The easiest way to get to Pearl Harbour from Waikiki is to take one of the many buses heading in this direction. Buses... more travel advice
This command center was used for the launching of cruise missiles against Iraq during the first gulf war in 1991. The... more travel advice
kenmerk's Related Pages
Pearl City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pearl Harbour"
- "Pearl Harbor - Many emotions"
- "KristinaLMF's new Pearl Harbor Page"
- "The Location of Pearl Harbour"
- "Pearl City has of course Pearl Harbour"
- "blubear32's new Pearl City page"
- "Pearl Harbor"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pearl City
- 11 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Pearl City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pearl City
Photos in Pearl CitySee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 42 reviews, 44 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 40 reviews, 43 photos
- Burma Intro, 38 reviews, 40 photos
- State of Pohnpei Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- State of Chuuk Intro, 31 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palau Intro, 27 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kengtung Intro, 31 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Redang Intro, 23 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lan Yu Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue