"Cambodia" Cambodia by kenmerk

Cambodia Travel Guide: 8,511 reviews and 23,752 photos

Angkor Wat is probably the most recognizable place in South East Asia. The towers of Angkor are spectacular... You could spend the whole day shooting pictures here as the light shift from morning to noon to sunset...

In the Angkor area there are scores of old temples. See three hundred year old trees strangling thousand year old temples.... This is the one Must see place in all of SE Asia...

• Last visit to Cambodia: Jun 2002
  • Intro Updated May 1, 2003

• bpacker's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2005 at 8:41 PM

Ken, my trip to this beautiful place is confirmed. I'll be spending a couple of days in SR to recupperate from job stress.

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2005 at 4:57 PM

Your Tiger Beer made it to Cambodia with you! ps. nice stories and pics!!

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2004 at 8:20 AM

So many amazing structures to see here Ken! Great photos of the architecture, that Serpent Balustrade is something else! Wow, I don't think I would care too much for 70 degree angle stone steps!

• guell's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2004 at 6:44 PM

Just planning for my trip in November. Thanks for the tips. I've heard of immitation purses, but immitation Big Macs?! Now I've seen everything.

• Paul2001's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2004 at 12:48 AM

Wonderful photos. I hope the real McD's does not make it there but I know that they will.

• JamesWtc's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2004 at 8:18 PM

Visiting Angkor Wat is in my plan.... you have good tips!!

• dragontml's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2003 at 12:31 AM

WOW ! Ken. Great pics and I hope one day I will make plans to visit this country !

• AndreSTGT's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2003 at 6:33 AM

Beautiful pictures of Angkor, isn't it an amazing place?

• Bohemedream's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2003 at 9:42 PM

Awesome pages, Ken!!! Cambodia looks quite intriguing and your photos of Angkor Wat are amazing !! Hoping to get there early in the new year...

• zumodemango's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2003 at 1:35 AM

amazing sunset and funny taxis!!

Badges & Stats in Cambodia

Have you been to Cambodia?

Latest Activity in Cambodia