"Hualien" Top 5 Page for this destination Hualian by kenmerk

Hualian Travel Guide: 95 reviews and 264 photos

Hualien

My home sweet home for the past 4 years. I've got lots of stuff for Hualien and the surrounding area, which I will slowing add as time permits...

• Last visit to Hualian: Jan 2003
  • Intro Updated Oct 22, 2003

• kiely's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2006 at 5:46 AM

it went well, we went to a splendid restaurant for lunch today. U have to try this one day when u come to TPE. btw, how did ur weekend go so far?

• dfactor's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2005 at 7:16 PM

Some1 told me the roadway from Central Taiwan to Hualian is rather breathtaking. Winding roads along the mountains, what's the name of the place? I need to see some pictures, glad if u could help. Thanks.

• Redlats's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2005 at 10:42 PM

Has the Ocean Park met its watery grave yet? Great page! The off-the-beaten-path tips are impressive -- with all the beaches, caves and waterfalls.

• chikidee's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2004 at 7:40 AM

Hey, now that I see this pic I realise that I've been up here too! Meiluen Park is a good place to get away from the heat!! And the seating aeria up there is quite nice! But that military thing is a bit misplaced! Still nice park though! cheers Astrid

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2004 at 9:52 PM

so much more than I ever saw of Hualian... I needed more than on enight. I remember the coastline though... and the city area. I wish now I had seen a lot more. Shooping was good, bought my rollerblades there:-)

• Johnny_CA's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2003 at 10:10 PM

Oh dear, if Michael Eisner were to hear about your ill wishes for that development area Sea World-Disney he may not send you a holiday card!

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2003 at 2:20 PM

When was the last time you had turkey and all the fixins' Ken? You must be especially "thankful" for livin' in a place like this!

• andal13's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2003 at 12:22 PM

When you smoke a Cuban cigar, you MUST drink Cuban rhum, Ken... even if you are in Taiwan! Beautiful place; those native crafts have to be great.

• Guantanamera's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2003 at 11:42 PM

Cheerio, Ken...

• Dophinfly's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2003 at 10:49 AM

wow....you are so lucky !! Hualien is one of most beautiful city in Taiwan.

Badges & Stats in Hualian

Have you been to Hualian?

Latest Activity in Hualian