"DURANGO" Durango by mtncorg
Durango Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 22 photos
I did not have much opportunity to visit a lot of the sites in and around Durango as my time here was devoted to an eye clinic that we helped the local Lions Clubs run. The weather was a bit cold with huge thunderstorms - it was the first of many times that I have been to Mexico when the weather here was colder than what I had left behind in the northwestern US. I did visit the cathedral which evolved from the original parish church that was first built in 1685 - Durango was founded in 1563. The church became a cathedral in 1891. Opposite of the church is the main square of the city, a town of some half million.
mtncorg's Related Pages
Durango Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City Of Durango"
- "Durango City"
- "A short visit in Durango"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Durango
- Hotels in Durango
- Restaurants in Durango
- Shopping in Durango
- Warnings and Dangers in Durango
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Durango
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (178)
Have you been to Durango?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Durango
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park Intro, 61 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gettysburg National Military Park Intro, 52 reviews, 205 photos
- Shiloh National Military Park Intro, 54 reviews, 191 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oregon Intro, 68 reviews, 172 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 62 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park Intro, 50 reviews, 163 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 39 reviews, 152 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 43 reviews, 145 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 35 reviews, 146 photos
- Turkey Intro, 30 reviews, 131 photos, 1 travelogue