"OREGON IS HOME" Top 5 Page for this destination Oregon by mtncorg
Oregon Travel Guide: 5,345 reviews and 14,154 photos
Oregon is my home state. The Little Girl and I offer a little more of its flavor for your edification. Known as the Beaver State, Oregon has always been a hot spot for tourists and people living on the edge ... ever since that crazy duo, Lewis and Clark, opened up the floodgates. Some of the tips wander across the river into Washington, but it used to be part of the Oregon Territory, so ....
There is a little something for most everyone here. We have mountains .......
Check out Belknap Springs, Bend, Camp Sherman, Crater Lake National Park, Oakridge, Detroit, Elkhorn, Hood River, Joseph, Molalla, Mount Hood, Prarie City, Sisters, Sweet Home and Terrebonne.
We have seashore...
For destinations with an oceanic flair, try Depoe Bay, Florence, Manzanita, Oceanside, Pacific City, Waldport or Yachats.
We also have a city which consistently ranks among the top five of American cities in which to live - which is both good (for the local ego) and bad (another million on the way soon!).
All in all, Oregon is much more than the State north of California - just ask all of the Californians who have migrated up here! Come soon, before everyone else gets here.
- Pros:6 months out of the year it is close to perfect
- Cons:that leaves 6 other months
- In a nutshell:Nature, food, wine, and a few clouds
Oregon City was one of the first towns in the Oregon Territory. John McLoughlin platted the town in 1842, realizing the... more travel advice
One of the oldest schools in Oregon, Pacific University began as an school for orphans left behind by the Applegate... more travel advice
mtncorg's Related Pages
Oregon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "OREGON IS HOME"
- "Oregon, the most beautiful state"
- "Oregon: A Treasure Often Overlooked"
- "Famous for Rain, but That's Only Part of the Story"
- "Welcome to Oregon State"
- "Oregon: End of the Frontier"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oregon
- Hotels in Oregon
- Transportation in Oregon
- Nightlife in Oregon
- Restaurants in Oregon
- Shopping in Oregon
- Warnings and Dangers in Oregon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oregon
- 482 Reviews
- 1,171 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 43 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (178)
Have you been to Oregon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oregon
Videos in OregonSee All Videos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oregon Intro, 63 reviews, 238 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park Intro, 61 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gettysburg National Military Park Intro, 52 reviews, 205 photos
- Shiloh National Military Park Intro, 54 reviews, 191 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 62 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park Intro, 50 reviews, 163 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 39 reviews, 152 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 43 reviews, 145 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 35 reviews, 146 photos
- Turkey Intro, 30 reviews, 131 photos, 1 travelogue