"Oregon is Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Oregon by mtncorg

Oregon Travel Guide: 5,280 reviews and 13,660 photos

Oregon is my home state. The Little Girl and I offer a little more of its flavor for your edification. Known as the Beaver State, Oregon has always been a hot spot for tourists and people living on the edge ... ever since that crazy duo, Lewis and Clark, opened up the floodgates.

We have seashore...

For destinations with an oceanic flair, try Depoe Bay, Florence, Manzanita, Oceanside, Pacific City, Waldport or Yachats.

We also have a city which consistently ranks among the top five of American cities in which to live - which is both good (for the local ego) and bad (another million on the way soon!).

All in all, Oregon is much more than the State north of California - just ask all of the Californians who have migrated up here! Come soon, before everyone else gets here.

• Pros:6 months out of the year it is close to perfect
  • Cons:that leaves 6 other months
  • In a nutshell:Nature, food, wine, and a few clouds
  • Intro Updated Sep 15, 2010

• mirliya's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2009 at 11:54 AM

Hi Mark,Ive just received your Oregon Calendar,Thank You :),I liked it ...And thanks for the Little Girl's pictures .She looks so funny.Cheers from Ankara.Dilek

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2008 at 5:02 PM

It is too bad that the Ducks who played Cal a couple of weeks again weren't the Ducks who showed up yesterday. So, it may be the same old same old in Pasadena. Which bowl looks possible for the Beavers now?

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2008 at 4:10 PM

the mtn corgi yet again in stunning photos of stunning locations with stunning backgrounds!thx4visit to Braganca-just rememberd when taking those photos I jammed my thumb so hard in the car door&will ever after have a physical assocn with Braganca!

• GuthrieColin's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2008 at 8:17 PM

Cape Kiwanda Looks amazing and thanks for the pics from Willamette. I would have liked to get that close but i ran out of time.

• DPando's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2008 at 11:33 AM

superb page mate !!! i enjoyed it so so much with all mountain tips and corgi assistance!!

• mfas2000's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2007 at 12:13 AM

Great page with live in it. Portland seems very adventerous and movie-making heaven place

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2006 at 10:52 AM

Nice job!

• ellielou's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2006 at 4:27 PM

I just realized today why I'm not fond of holidays....they are either nationalistic or religious.....of course, I'm fond of neither religion or nationalism...and, today, I figure this out! DOH!

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2006 at 10:47 AM

Poor baby! All that work hardly seems fair. You've surely done enough good deeds to be reaping some mighty good karma. It's on it's way. I'm sure of it. (I hope)

• Jun 10, 2006 at 1:00 PM

I love the happy corgi pictures and tips on corgi travel. What an awesome webpage!

mtncorg Used To Live Here!

mtncorg

“live to learn; learn to live”

Badges & Stats in Oregon