"Oregon is Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Oregon by mtncorg
Oregon Travel Guide: 5,147 reviews and 13,127 photos
Oregon is my home state. The Little Girl and I offer a little more of its flavor for your edification. Known as the Beaver State, Oregon has always been a hot spot for tourists and people living on the edge ... ever since that crazy duo, Lewis and Clark, opened up the floodgates.
There is a little something for most everyone here. We have mountains .......
Check out Belknap Springs, Bend, Camp Sherman, Crater Lake National Park, Oakridge, Detroit, Elkhorn, Hood River, Joseph, Molalla, Mount Hood, Prarie City, Sisters, Sweet Home and Terrebonne.
We have seashore...
For destinations with an oceanic flair, try Depoe Bay, Florence, Manzanita, Oceanside, Pacific City, Waldport or Yachats.
We also have a city which consistently ranks among the top five of American cities in which to live - which is both good (for the local ego) and bad (another million on the way soon!).
All in all, Oregon is much more than the State north of California - just ask all of the Californians who have migrated up here! Come soon, before everyone else gets here.
- Pros:6 months out of the year it is close to perfect
- Cons:that leaves 6 other months
- In a nutshell:Nature, food, wine, and a few clouds
The “Wahkiakum” has been running across the main channel of the Columbia River between Puget Island and Westport, Oregon... more travel advice
One of the four colleges that predate Oregon’s Statehood – the others are Willamette University, Pacific University and... more travel advice
mtncorg's Related Pages
Oregon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oregon is Home"
- "Oregon, the most beautiful state"
- "Oregon: A Treasure Often Overlooked"
- "Famous for Rain, but That's Only Part of the Story"
- "Welcome to Oregon State"
- "Oregon: End of the Frontier"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oregon
- Hotels in Oregon
- Transportation in Oregon
- Nightlife in Oregon
- Restaurants in Oregon
- Shopping in Oregon
- Warnings and Dangers in Oregon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oregon
- 481 Reviews
- 1,002 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 42 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Oregon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oregon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park Intro, 61 reviews, 205 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gettysburg National Military Park Intro, 52 reviews, 205 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oregon Intro, 67 reviews, 168 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 63 reviews, 148 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 39 reviews, 152 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 43 reviews, 145 photos
- Turkey Intro, 30 reviews, 131 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pennsylvania Intro, 34 reviews, 122 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 56 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 33 reviews, 99 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (62)
Top Oregon hotels
- Portland Hotels
- 1402 Reviews - 2738 Photos
- Lincoln City Hotels
- 51 Reviews - 130 Photos
- Seaside Hotels
- 62 Reviews - 153 Photos
- Cannon Beach Hotels
- 87 Reviews - 237 Photos
- Ashland Hotels
- 75 Reviews - 181 Photos
- McMinnville Hotels
- 28 Reviews - 96 Photos
- Eugene Hotels
- 208 Reviews - 272 Photos
- Klamath Falls Hotels
- 26 Reviews - 46 Photos
- Astoria Hotels
- 75 Reviews - 248 Photos
- Bend Hotels
- 76 Reviews - 125 Photos
- Mount Hood Hotels
- 86 Reviews - 182 Photos
- Salem Hotels
- 95 Reviews - 287 Photos
- Florence Hotels
- 108 Reviews - 513 Photos
- Wilsonville Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 50 Photos
- Gleneden Beach Hotels
- 5 Reviews - 8 Photos