"One of the Jewels of the Alaska Parks System" Denali State Park by onebadcat
Denali State Park Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 53 photos
Denali State Park is 325,240 acres (half the size of Rhode Island) and provides a variety of recreation ranging from car camping to full on backpacking trips.
Denali State Park is about a three hour drive north from Anchorage. It borders Denali National Park to the west and the Talkeetna Mountains(east).The landscape varies from lowland wooded streams to alpine tundra. Curry and Kesugi Ridges form the 35 mile-long north/south backbone of the eastern part of the park.
onebadcat's Related Pages
Denali State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Overshadowed by Its Larger Namesake"
- "Be a Tourist in your own state!!"
- "Welcome to Denali"
- "A Denali Wilderness Hike"
- "One of the Jewels of the Alaska Parks System"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Denali State Park
- Hotels in Denali State Park
- Transportation in Denali State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Denali State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Denali State Park
- 1 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Denali State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Denali State Park
Photos in Denali State ParkSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anchorage Intro, 32 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Homer Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Denali National Park and Preserve Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Washington State Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Chugach State Park Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nancy Lake State Recreation Area Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cooper Landing Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kodiak Island Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue