San Francisco Hotel Tips by pmarshuk
San Francisco Hotels: 125,262 reviews and 593 photos
On my first trip to San francisco I stayed in the Andrews a small comfortable hotel very close to Union Square. Although the rooms were quite small they were very comfortable and the staff were very helpful.
Unique Qualities: Not such a good thing was the way they served breakfast. A continetal breakfast was left out on each floor and you ate it in your room. It meant there was a fairly limited selection available.
Address: 624 Post Street
Directions: two blocks from Union Square along Post Street.
More Reviews (24)
pmarshuk's Related Pages
San Francisco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bagdad by the Bay"
- "San Francisco - My Favorie City - By Default"
- "San Francisco - "It's a free-for-all up there!""
- "SFO ... a declassé love letter to the CITY"
- "San Francisco: Why this heart never leaves"
- "I Left My Heart..."
- "San Francisco is Really Shaking Things Up!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Francisco
- Hotels in San Francisco
- Transportation in San Francisco
- Nightlife in San Francisco
- Restaurants in San Francisco
- Shopping in San Francisco
- Warnings and Dangers in San Francisco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Francisco
- 25 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Francisco
- Posted in Travel Thailand Forum "Re: Bangkok to Angkor Wat: fly or..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "ChinaTown"
- Wrote a Review San Andreas Lakes about Day Trips in San Francisco Favorites
- Commented on one of Lamb_Chop's San Francisco travel pages
- updated a San Francisco Travel Page "So far - best place in USA"
Photos in San FranciscoSee All Photos (21)
Read real reviews about San Francisco Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 69 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Botswana Intro, 41 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 36 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 27 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 17 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 26 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 26 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 30 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 21 photos
- Lombard Street- 132 Reviews, 211 Photos
- Golden Gate Bridge- 249 Reviews, 399 Photos
- Chinatown- 178 Reviews, 309 Photos
- Golden Gate Park- 118 Reviews, 244 Photos
- Pier 39- 118 Reviews, 211 Photos
- Coit Tower- 133 Reviews, 251 Photos
- Alcatraz- 291 Reviews, 488 Photos
- Alamo Square- 66 Reviews, 101 Photos
- Fisherman's Wharf- 177 Reviews, 315 Photos
- Castro District- 47 Reviews, 63 Photos
See All San Francisco Things to Do