"Phil's Homepage" pmarshuk's Profile
Well having gotten off to a good start by having a really original homepage title, on with the rest.
I'm an IT consultant living to the west of London between Uxbridge and Heathrow, and working out on a business park on the outskirts of Reading. It seems to me that I've only recently begun doing long haul exotic trips , but when I think about it, it's been quite a few years now.
Pages with the most information in them are :
...South Africa (including Cape Town, Oudtshoorn and Knysna
...Angkor Wat - Still got a bit of stuff on some other temples to put on yet
...Paros - two travelogues describing my backpacking trip to the Cyclades in 1972
There is also some stuff on these places, but there needs to be lot more:
...San Franciso and the Bay area
...Cairns - reef and rainforest
...Whitsundays and Airlie Beach
Pages with some info :
Places high on wishlist for really wanting to visit are :
Taj Mahal (and the rest of Agra)
Plus everywhere else in the world I've not yet seen.
Off back to Bangkok again I must really like South East Asia 'cos I've never done that many repeat visits to anywhere else
As having an album of sunset pics seems to be a popular thing to do, I thought I'd add my own. So see my album for some of my favourite pics.
Had a wonderful little mini meet with Lina and Phil around Covent Garden. In true VT tradition we had to get the picture with alcohol in there somewhere.
Picture pinched from Phil's camera, thank goodness for friendly barmen.
Thanks to all those folks in Bangkok who turned up to say "Hello" at the Lemongrass and thanks especially to Yen for organising it.
On my last trip to Bangkok met up with some other VT'ers again in the Foodloft. So thanks Patt, Peak (and friend), Nim, Neng and Mei Leng and friends
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 597 Reviews
- 798 Photos
- 14 Countries
- 44 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- pmarshuk and Sprig are now friends.
- Commented on vigi's profile page
- Posted in Travel Thailand Forum "Re: Bangkok to Angkor Wat: fly or..."
updated their Profile Page "Phil's Homepage"
- Wrote a Review Grand President in Bangkok Hotels
- created a Pattaya Travel Page "Quick trip from Bangkok"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Go there now."
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 69 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Botswana Intro, 41 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 36 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 27 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 17 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 26 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 26 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 30 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22200 Reviews - 54008 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23039 Reviews - 47275 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11942 Reviews - 26476 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7699 Reviews - 19779 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos