"Moeraki" Top 5 Page for this destination Moeraki by allikat
Moeraki Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 78 photos
Moeraki is a small coastal settlement about half an hour South of Oamaru and a little over an hour North of Dunedin. It's famous for two things...
Mostly, it is famous for it's boulders, scattered along a wild stretch of beach. But more recently it has become known for a fantastic seafood restaurant.
I think Fleur's is pretty special and I'm still waiting to enjoy a proper meal there! The day we had intended to visit... more travel advice
allikat's Related Pages
Moeraki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Devil's Marbles"
- "Big, Round, stuck in the ground"
- "Moeraki Boulders"
- "Moeraki - Incredibly round!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Moeraki
- Hotels in Moeraki
- Transportation in Moeraki
- Nightlife in Moeraki
- Restaurants in Moeraki
- Shopping in Moeraki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moeraki
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Moeraki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moeraki
Photos in MoerakiSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Essex Intro, 16 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 13 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dunedin Intro, 15 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 19 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coromandel Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Auckland Intro, 16 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arthur's Pass National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tongariro National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lavenham Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue