McAllen Hotel Tips by JOHN_NOMIS
McAllen Hotels: 1,084 reviews and 1 photos
CASA DE PALMAS...BUILT IN THE 1920's THIS HOTEL IS A McALLEN HISTORICAL LANDMARK.
Unique Qualities: HAS A LOT OF HISTORY BEHIND IT.
Directions: DOWM TOWN McALLEN ACROSS FROM ARCHER PARK....CORNER OF MAIN AND OLD HIGHWAY 83
More Reviews (10)
- THIS IS THE RIO THEATHER IN...
- See All DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU COMING...
- SOUTH PADRE ISLAND.....75...
- NO DANGERS OR WARNINGS....JUST...
- THE OBLATE MONASTARY...LOCATED...
JOHN_NOMIS's Related Pages
McAllen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ddgarza's McAllen, Page"
- "Where I spent my easter vacations???"
- "Gateway to Mexico"
- "JOHN SIMON.....McALLEN TEXAS PAGE"
- "Stuck in a place you can't get out of"
- "I lived in the Valley for two years."
- "This place is built on hospitality/beauty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in McAllen
- Hotels in McAllen
- Transportation in McAllen
- Nightlife in McAllen
- Restaurants in McAllen
- Shopping in McAllen
- Warnings and Dangers in McAllen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in McAllen
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to McAllen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in McAllen
Photos in McAllenSee All Photos (12)
Read real reviews about McAllen Hotels!
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.