"Milazzo - Gateway to the Eolian Islands" Milazzo by chicaalemana
Milazzo Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 55 photos
Milazzo - north of Sizily, close to Messina. Don't get disturbed by the industrial area of Milazzo, which you will see entering Milazzo by car coming from Messina. The beaches at the other side of the city are beautiful, no sand beach but little tiny stones, thus no annoying sticky sand to your skin. Nice long beaches, most of them public and still very clean plus you have public showers to wash off the salt water. It has a beautiful old city part up at the castle with nice pubs and bars that are crowded in summer time. Plus from Milazzo you have easy access to the 7 Eolian Islands, which are a must if you are in that area.
- Pros:long, clean, nice beaches; gateway to the Eolian Islands
- Cons:industrial zone at the other side of the city, but still in good distance ;)
- In a nutshell:A must if you are in the Messina area
chicaalemana's Related Pages
Milazzo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "weekend in Milazzo"
- "The town closest to heaven"
- "Milazzo - en route to the Aeolian Islands"
- "Milazzo - Gateway to the Eolian Islands"
- "Milazzo, Sicily Thursday July 20 2006"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Milazzo
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Milazzo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milazzo
Photos in MilazzoSee All Photos (1)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.