"The magic mountain" Serra de Montserrat by Svillegas
Serra de Montserrat Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 181 photos
The most known thing from Montserrat is the Monastery, but if you focus yourself only on that you will miss the opportunity of discover one fabulous mountain.
The wind and the pass of years has modelate it's rocks making the a lot of unique and unspected shapes. In this picture you can see the elephant.
There are hundreds of small paths to make a walk, if you like walking you can also cross the hole mountain from one extrem to the other.
Usually there's no may people that do that, so you can enjoy a calm and lonely walk through the mountain.
There have been always climbers in Montserrat.
You can find all levels and grades here.
Svillegas' Related Pages
Serra de Montserrat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MONTSERRAT MOUNTAIN"
- "Montserrat - A Day Trip from Barcelona"
- "Montserrat - beautiful mountains with monastery"
- "Sacred Montserrat"
- "In the mountains of Montserrat"
- "Hiking route 3"
- "The mysterious Holy Mountain of Catalunya"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Serra de Montserrat
- Hotels in Serra de Montserrat
- Transportation in Serra de Montserrat
- Restaurants in Serra de Montserrat
- Shopping in Serra de Montserrat
- Warnings and Dangers in Serra de Montserrat
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Serra de Montserrat
- 1 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Serra de Montserrat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Serra de Montserrat
Photos in Serra de MontserratSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 22 reviews, 19 photos
- Valencia Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Burkina Faso Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeria Intro, 18 reviews, 11 photos
- Kani Kombole Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Region de Mopti Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Region de Tombouctou Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Toulouse Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue