"Remembering EVERYWHERE!!!!!!" Svillegas's Profile

www.lookcreativephoto.com

Me

WELLCOME TO MY HOMEPAGE

If you dont matter...

Call me traveller, no tourist.

I preffer this name rather than the other one, don't ask me why, there are lots of things that don't have an explanation, don't you think?

I'm finishing my photography studies and trying to make my life out of it. I want to share what I have captured and learnt whilst travelling.

Some of my Travel page, like the world, are under construction, I'm sorry

Travels

2000: Morocco, Mallorca,

2001: Morocco, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria

2002: Madrid, Algeria, England

2003: Madrid, Toulouse, Mali, Burkina Faso

2004: England, Turkey, Valencia, Toulouse

2005: Cuenca, French Vasc Country, San Sebastian, Toulouse, Ibiza, Thailand

2006: Bilbao, India

2007: South Africa, China, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Cuba (La Habama/Guama), Sweeden (Stockholm)

2008: Paris, Switzerland, Kenia

2009: Switzerland, Kitzbuhël (Austria), Toulouse (France), London, Granada, Amsterdam, South India

2010: Switzerland, London, Orange + Arles (France), Italy

2011: Switzerland, France, Senegal

2012: Switzerland, France, Indonesia

2013: India (Kumbh Mela), France

2014: Andaman Islands (India), France, Istambul, ... ?

Sahara Desert

The first time I went to the desert I didn't have enough time to enjoy it, it was only ofr one day long, everything went quickly and there were lots of things to do and to see.

Then I decided to dedicate a complete travel in the Sahara.

That's why I travelled the Transahara, Tamanrasset-Djanet, when everybody told me not to do it. I knew it wasn't an easy trip, hot would be really hard and uncomfortable. But I really desired to do it and the result was fantastic. For 14 days I got lost, without hurries, worries, listening to the silence, talking to the tuaregs and seeing the sunsites, the stars at night….. Nature is so strong....isn't it? How can be so many beautiness in such a isolated area??

It really impressed me and I really desire to go back soon. I would like to visit as well, Atacama, Libia’s and Namibia’s desert.

INDIA!!!!!!

India has always been to me like the top travel, the big desire since I started travelling. I went there with a great friend and I had a wonderful time in this country. I also found love there.

Everything was wonderful, as wonderful as imagined. I visited: Srinagar, Leh, Manali, Delhi, Pushkar, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Varanassi and Agra.

I’m planning to go back to the south of the country, maybe soon….

Thanks to all VT members that helped with all the information that they gave me

I'M COMING BACK THIS MONTH OF SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!

Thanks all!

I want to say thanks to all of you who have rated my pages. I'm now one of the top 5 rated pages for Algeria, Djenne, and Fes, and it's all down to you. I'm very happy about it, and make me feel like working on more pages in the future!!

YOU WANT MORE???

You can visit my website to see more photographs from around the world:

*****************

Puedes visitar mi página webpara ver más fotografías de los lugares que he vistado:

• Intro Updated May 27, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Svillegas's Profile Photo

Svillegas

“Everywhere I go I leave a part of me”

Real Name