"Remembering EVERYWHERE!!!!!!" Svillegas's Profile
WELLCOME TO MY HOMEPAGE
If you dont matter...
Call me traveller, no tourist.
I preffer this name rather than the other one, don't ask me why, there are lots of things that don't have an explanation, don't you think?
I'm finishing my photography studies and trying to make my life out of it. I want to share what I have captured and learnt whilst travelling.
Some of my Travel page, like the world, are under construction, I'm sorry
2000: Morocco, Mallorca,
2001: Morocco, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria
2002: Madrid, Algeria, England
2003: Madrid, Toulouse, Mali, Burkina Faso
2004: England, Turkey, Valencia, Toulouse
2005: Cuenca, French Vasc Country, San Sebastian, Toulouse, Ibiza, Thailand
2006: Bilbao, India
2007: South Africa, China, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Cuba (La Habama/Guama), Sweeden (Stockholm)
2008: Paris, Switzerland, Kenia
2009: Switzerland, Kitzbuhël (Austria), Toulouse (France), London, Granada, Amsterdam, South India
2010: Switzerland, London, Orange + Arles (France), Italy
2011: Switzerland, France, Senegal
2012: Switzerland, France, Indonesia
2013: India (Kumbh Mela), France
2014: Andaman Islands (India), France (Camargue + Paris), Istambul, Belgium, ... ?
The first time I went to the desert I didn't have enough time to enjoy it, it was only ofr one day long, everything went quickly and there were lots of things to do and to see.
Then I decided to dedicate a complete travel in the Sahara.
That's why I travelled the Transahara, Tamanrasset-Djanet, when everybody told me not to do it. I knew it wasn't an easy trip, hot would be really hard and uncomfortable. But I really desired to do it and the result was fantastic. For 14 days I got lost, without hurries, worries, listening to the silence, talking to the tuaregs and seeing the sunsites, the stars at night….. Nature is so strong....isn't it? How can be so many beautiness in such a isolated area??
It really impressed me and I really desire to go back soon. I would like to visit as well, Atacama, Libia’s and Namibia’s desert.
India has always been to me like the top travel, the big desire since I started travelling. I went there with a great friend and I had a wonderful time in this country. I also found love there.
Everything was wonderful, as wonderful as imagined. I visited: Srinagar, Leh, Manali, Delhi, Pushkar, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Varanassi and Agra.
I’m planning to go back to the south of the country, maybe soon….
Thanks to all VT members that helped with all the information that they gave me
I'M COMING BACK THIS MONTH OF SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!
I want to say thanks to all of you who have rated my pages. I'm now one of the top 5 rated pages for Algeria, Djenne, and Fes, and it's all down to you. I'm very happy about it, and make me feel like working on more pages in the future!!
Personal Pages (2)
Written Mar 28, 2006
My name in the sand
Written May 11, 2005
Animals around the world
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 223 Reviews
- 426 Photos
- 12 Countries
- 42 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
- created a Kenya Travel Page "Kenya"
updated their Profile Page "Remembering EVERYWHERE!!!!!!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Remembering EVERYWHERE!!!!!!"
- Svillegas and voka are now friends.
- Commented on one of Svillegas's India travel pages
- Posted in Travel State of Uttar Pradesh Forum "Re: Kumbh Mela"
- Wrote a Review Wondeful breakfast and more!!! in Leh Restaurants
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 22 reviews, 19 photos
- Valencia Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Burkina Faso Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeria Intro, 18 reviews, 11 photos
- Kani Kombole Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Region de Mopti Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Region de Tombouctou Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Toulouse Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue