"The best place in the world" Tuscany by Alex_71

Tuscany Travel Guide: 10,392 reviews and 26,433 photos

My place, my people

Tuscany is the place where i were born and the place where i live. I think no other places in the world can give a so amazing and beautiful mix of art, nature, amazing countryside, food, beaches.
It's just unique and there is just a way to understand the beautiful sensations you can find here...live. You can have just a little idea of Tuscany comeing for a short trip but, for have the pleasure of really understand this place, you have to stay here for a while.
People is..particular. Here we say "maledetti toscani" that more or less means "damn tuscans". It measn we are firendly but with an ironic way of beeing. This ironic way of beeing is totally in our lives, and full our lifes. If you stay here you'll notice that most of people has a "nickname"..sometimes it's just ironic, sometimes it's"bad"..it's simply our way of beeing.
You can travel all over tuscany and find different places, from the amazing chianti area to the mountains, beaches in the south and amazing city like florence pisa and lucca.
Just a thing...come and enjoy..take it easy, and you'll never forget this country

Chiantishyre

Chiantishyre is an amazing area that is located around Florence and it goes until Siena.
The chianti area around florence is different from the area of Siena, but in both you can find an amazing nature, great panoramic view, and obiusvly the Chianti wine.
I think that a tourist comeing here should find the time for visiting the chianti area as it is a sort of "monument" 'couse for sure it's a masterpiece of Tuscany

Travel around in tuscany

Tuscany is not just Florence,Lucca,Pisa,Siena (and so on and on), but there are amazing little places all around.
Rent a car (maybe a cabrio during spring) and go around. You can find amazing little diamonds all over the Tuscany (like San Galgano you see into the pic).
Or you can find a sweet medieval place where you can have a glass of chianti watching at the sunrise to the hills.
Believe me...travel in Tuscany

• Intro Updated Oct 28, 2010

• BeatChick's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2012 at 4:34 PM

We plan to visit Firenze, Pontassieve, Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti region, & Lucca in Tuscan, plus we'll spend 2 days in Roma. I can't wait - it's my 1st ever trip to Italia!!! Thanks for the info & beautiful pics on Tuscany. :)

• Homanded's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Wow, tuscany is indeed beautiful. Can't wait to see it for myself.

• Ee-Tee's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2009 at 1:05 PM

You're perfectly right and in no way exagerating describing in a nutshell the dazzling beauty of your region, Alex. These & plenty of reasons more for me to dream about going back as soon as I can, even though having been there twice in the past...

Badges & Stats in Tuscany

Have you been to Tuscany?

Latest Activity in Tuscany