"The best place in the world" Tuscany by Alex_71
Tuscany Travel Guide: 10,455 reviews and 26,642 photos
Tuscany is the place where i were born and the place where i live. I think no other places in the world can give a so amazing and beautiful mix of art, nature, amazing countryside, food, beaches.
It's just unique and there is just a way to understand the beautiful sensations you can find here...live. You can have just a little idea of Tuscany comeing for a short trip but, for have the pleasure of really understand this place, you have to stay here for a while.
People is..particular. Here we say "maledetti toscani" that more or less means "damn tuscans". It measn we are firendly but with an ironic way of beeing. This ironic way of beeing is totally in our lives, and full our lifes. If you stay here you'll notice that most of people has a "nickname"..sometimes it's just ironic, sometimes it's"bad"..it's simply our way of beeing.
You can travel all over tuscany and find different places, from the amazing chianti area to the mountains, beaches in the south and amazing city like florence pisa and lucca.
Just a thing...come and enjoy..take it easy, and you'll never forget this country
Chiantishyre is an amazing area that is located around Florence and it goes until Siena.
The chianti area around florence is different from the area of Siena, but in both you can find an amazing nature, great panoramic view, and obiusvly the Chianti wine.
I think that a tourist comeing here should find the time for visiting the chianti area as it is a sort of "monument" 'couse for sure it's a masterpiece of Tuscany
Tuscany is not just Florence,Lucca,Pisa,Siena (and so on and on), but there are amazing little places all around.
Rent a car (maybe a cabrio during spring) and go around. You can find amazing little diamonds all over the Tuscany (like San Galgano you see into the pic).
Or you can find a sweet medieval place where you can have a glass of chianti watching at the sunrise to the hills.
Believe me...travel in Tuscany
Alex_71's Related Pages
Tuscany Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pisa, Siena, Pontedera and more..."
- "Toscana - Quintessential Italia"
- "Toscana, terra dei vini"
- "T O S C A N A"
- "Tuscany, a timeless treasure"
- "Tuscany like a picture"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tuscany
- Hotels in Tuscany
- Transportation in Tuscany
- Nightlife in Tuscany
- Restaurants in Tuscany
- Shopping in Tuscany
- Warnings and Dangers in Tuscany
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tuscany
- 31 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 50 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tuscany?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tuscany
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Florence Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Dublin Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montecatini Terme Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Ferrara Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (12)
Top Tuscany hotels
- Florence Hotels
- 5098 Reviews - 11237 Photos
- Montecatini Terme Hotels
- 44 Reviews - 96 Photos
- Pisa Hotels
- 1418 Reviews - 3973 Photos
- Siena Hotels
- 891 Reviews - 2687 Photos
- Lucca Hotels
- 566 Reviews - 1473 Photos
- Fiesole Hotels
- 50 Reviews - 147 Photos
- Prato Hotels
- 31 Reviews - 58 Photos
- Cortona Hotels
- 93 Reviews - 221 Photos
- San Gimignano Hotels
- 418 Reviews - 1284 Photos
- Marina di Pietrasanta Hotels
- 29 Reviews - 44 Photos
- Livorno Hotels
- 162 Reviews - 515 Photos
- Montepulciano Hotels
- 90 Reviews - 264 Photos
- Montalcino Hotels
- 92 Reviews - 337 Photos
- Lido di Camaiore Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 1 Photo
- Forte dei Marmi Hotels
- 8 Reviews - 25 Photos