"The amazing Florence" Florence by Alex_71
Florence Travel Guide: 5,232 reviews and 11,786 photos
What to say about florence? You just have to come and visit:u have to feel the city.It's different from other cities in Italy,and the people it's different.Better or worse? I don't know..i know that i just love Florence.I think it's one of the most beautiful places in the world,u can walk and see "Giotto's tower"(il campanile di Giotto),or Ponte vecchio,or il Bargello,or "la porta del paradiso",and lots of other things.People is special,friendly but caustic,in a very tuscany way.Food is excellent(i love the bistecca alla fiorentina),and wine too.I just can say...come,try a weekend in florence,and then,i'm sure you'll want to come back again,and again,and again!
Florence is amazing,and it's great to walk into the streets,or going in to the museums but,if you wanna make some panoramic pictures there are 2 places where you can go.One is the little town of Fiesole,that is on the hill,and you can arrive there by car,or bus(not on foot,too far),the other is Piazzale Michelangelo(we call simply"Il piazzale").You can arrive there by local bus or also walking from San Niccolò's area.It's ever full of people but,believe me,the view is just amazing
Here i post some links that i hope can help,or be useful or just funny:
This one is about Florence city hall and it's all about the city of Florence
Florence city hall
This one is about events that are in Florence,maybe if you come here on holiday it can be useful
Events in Florence
This link is about monuments in Florence. Just for give an idea of the amazing masterpieces you can find in this amazing city
Monuments in Florence
I just spent some days going around with Sheila, a vt members, from US. It's ever great to have the pleasure of meeting other vt members and expecially when someone that is so special, and such a great person.
Feel free to leave a comment on my page or if you have time you can write an e-mail. Contact me if you need some help. I'm not sure if i can do something but at least i can try
Piazzale Michelangelo (called simply "il piazzale")is one of the most romantic and panoramic point of Florence. It's... more travel advice
Well Florence has ever been a cahotic city, expecially in the area close to the "fortezza". For a while the situation... more travel advice
Alex_71's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FIRENZE - FLORENCE"
- "My Relationship With Firenze"
- "Firenze -Florence - Florenz - Florencia"
- "weekends in Florence"
- "Breathtaking Florence!"
- "Fourth time round....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 27 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
- Posted in Travel Madrid Forum "Real Madrid-Cordoba football match"
- Wrote a Review Easy going and tipycal about Osteria Vini e Vecchi Sapori in Florence Restaurants
- updated a Florence Travel Page "The amazing Florence"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The amazing Florence"
- Commented on one of Toshioohsako's Florence travel pages
Photos in FlorenceSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Florence Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Dublin Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montecatini Terme Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Ferrara Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos