Covilhã Off The Beaten Path Tips by kinkie Top 5 Page for this destination
Covilhã Off The Beaten Path: 8 reviews and 7 photos
You must look for 'Pedra do Urso': on your way up to pic, more or less in the middle, you must stop the car and go the rest of the way by foot. You must be carefull because the sign is not visible.
Please look for a unic race of dog, called Serra da Estrela.
More Reviews (4)
kinkie's Related Pages
Covilhã Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Glacial Valley in the Serra da Estrela"
- "Kinkie's Serra da Estrela Page"
- "Branco's new Covilha Page"
- "Lady's Serra da Estrela Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Covilhã
- Hotels in Covilhã
- Transportation in Covilhã
- Nightlife in Covilhã
- Restaurants in Covilhã
- Shopping in Covilhã
- Warnings and Dangers in Covilhã
- See All...
Explore the World
- Fort Bonifacio Hotels
- Mombasa Hotels
- Pondicherry Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Montego Bay Hotels
- Edisto Beach
- Ghum Hotels
- Monuriki Island Hotels
- Air Hitam Hotels
Badges & Stats in Covilhã
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Covilhã?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Covilhã
Photos in CovilhãSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Covilhã Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Angola Intro, 9 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Japan Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Asia Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Monsanto Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue