"Kinkie's Serra da Estrela Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Covilhã by kinkie
Covilhã Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 126 photos
Serra da Estrela is the highest mountain in Portugal (main land), with exactelly 2000 meters. We have snow from December to April, and sometimes we can ski in the skistation.
Last year an artificial skistation in Manteigas was open. In the mountain you can find several little wonderful villages like Sabugueiro, Manteigas (see the map).
The biggest city nearby is Covilhã (ok, but not so special).
Please look for a unic race of dog, called Serra da Estrela. more travel advice
kinkie's Related Pages
Covilhã Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Glacial Valley in the Serra da Estrela"
- "Kinkie's Serra da Estrela Page"
- "Branco's new Covilha Page"
- "Lady's Serra da Estrela Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Covilhã
- Hotels in Covilhã
- Transportation in Covilhã
- Nightlife in Covilhã
- Restaurants in Covilhã
- Shopping in Covilhã
- Warnings and Dangers in Covilhã
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Covilhã
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Covilhã?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Covilhã
Photos in CovilhãSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Covilhã Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Angola Intro, 9 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Japan Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Asia Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Monsanto Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue