"Garda" Garda by german_eagle
Garda Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 23 photos
Garda is a relatively small village, located on the southeast shore of Lake Garda.
Its situation is wonderful: right where the scenery changes from mountains in the north to low hills in the south, on the widest part of the lake.
Garda itself has a nice (but small) old town, and extends with hotels and apartment comlexes far over the neighbouring hills.
It is quite touristy, in main season also crowded, but a good base to explore both the lake and surrounding cities (Verona!).
Garda has one of the most beautiful lakeside promenades on the lake. Plenty of cafes, restaurants, gelaterie ... always... more travel advice
german_eagle's Related Pages
Garda Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Garda
- Hotels in Garda
- Transportation in Garda
- Restaurants in Garda
- Shopping in Garda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Garda
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (93)
Have you been to Garda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Garda
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 194 reviews, 814 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Erfurt Intro, 71 reviews, 418 photos, 16 travelogues
- Bautzen Intro, 70 reviews, 363 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Görlitz Intro, 65 reviews, 281 photos, 5 travelogues
- Freiberg Intro, 53 reviews, 273 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Moritz Intro, 56 reviews, 268 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pirna Intro, 51 reviews, 256 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 60 reviews, 243 photos, 6 travelogues
- Altenberg Intro, 52 reviews, 241 photos
- Zwickau Intro, 44 reviews, 237 photos, 5 travelogues