" Verona " Verona by german_eagle

Verona Travel Guide: 1,718 reviews and 4,381 photos

I visited Verona during my vacation in Garda. It is just an easy daytrip which should not be missed when on Lake Garda.

Unfortunately it was only a day trip. However, I found Verona to be charming, although somewhat packed with crowds (no peak season though!).

I was very impressed by the extensive old town with numerous old magnificent houses and churches(many in need for a restoration). So many sights - I definitely have to visit again.

• Last visit to Verona: Apr 2001
  • Intro Updated Apr 6, 2003

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2009 at 8:31 AM

I have to visit Verona again soon. It's not far from where I live. Ciao!

• starship's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2007 at 8:30 AM

Another city of Italy which I'd like to visit! Thanks for sharing your visit there.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2006 at 1:48 PM

Enjoyed your insights on Verona. I enjoyed it while there and had one of the best meals in an out-of-the-way trattoria. Very informative and helpful tips.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2005 at 2:07 AM

an excellent page, Ingo ! und auch eine kleine Vorbereitung auf das VT-meeting dort !!

• jenniferhen's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2005 at 1:42 PM

Happy belated birthday!

• Kriesta's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2005 at 2:21 AM

Wow...Your page really help alot on my research of Verona. I'm going to Verona this June and off to Venice as well...I'm sure i'll have a wonderful time there.Thanx :D

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2005 at 10:33 AM

Very good page. I would love to revisit Verona and join Euro VT-meeting in May. Thanks for tip on Palazzo and Giardini Giusti - on my list now.

• BeatChick's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2005 at 12:15 PM

Excellent Verona pages, Ingo! Someday when my sister & I visit Venice we plan to visit Verona as well. (and Dante is one of my favorite writers of all time!)

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2004 at 11:32 AM

Another fine page. Greetings from Frankfurt.

• londonlover's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2004 at 5:38 PM

Lovely and helpful page on Verona--I love the way the ancient mixes with the (relatively) recent architecture here!

Badges & Stats in Verona