"Welcome to "OLD" Europe" german_eagle's Profile
My most recent new page is on Erfurt, the capital of the Free State of Thuringia in Germany. The city is known for its well preserved large old town, at least among Germans - most travelers from other countries miss this gem. Be forewarned, there are lots and lots of tips on (mostly medieval) churches on this page - there simply are so many of them in Erfurt! Of course there's more: The usual restaurant tips :-), the longest with townhouses overbuilt medieval bridge north of the Alps, the oldest Synagogue in Central Europe, interesting museums ...
Other recent new pages:
Neustadt in Sachsen / Döbeln / Brandenburg an der Havel
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2,752 Reviews
- 11,688 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 108 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (82)
- Commented on one of german_eagle's Chur tips
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Have you ever given feedback..."
- Wrote a Review Nam. Svobody (Freedom square) in Teplice Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nam. Svobody (Freedom square)"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to "OLD" Europe"
- updated a Bad Herrenalb Travel Page "Bad Herrenalb"
- Uploaded a Video to Erfurt
- german_eagle and wabat are now friends.
VideosSee All Videos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 192 reviews, 798 photos, 4 travelogues
- Erfurt Intro, 71 reviews, 418 photos, 16 travelogues
- Bautzen Intro, 70 reviews, 346 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Görlitz Intro, 65 reviews, 281 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Moritz Intro, 56 reviews, 268 photos, 4 travelogues
- Freiberg Intro, 52 reviews, 268 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 60 reviews, 243 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pirna Intro, 50 reviews, 248 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zwickau Intro, 44 reviews, 237 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 62 reviews, 213 photos