Mount Rainier National Park Hotel Tips by goingsolo
Mount Rainier National Park Hotels: 411 reviews and 27 photos
There are 5 campgrounds in the park, and 564 total campsites: Cougar Rock (southwest corner near Longmire), Ipsut Creek (NW corner, east of Carbon River entrance), Ohanapecosh (SE corner of park., 11 miles from Packwood on hwy 123), Sunshine Point (near Nisqually entrance) and White River (just west of white river entrance). All are on a first come, first serve basis. Sunshine Point and Ipsut Creek are open year round. Fees range from $6-10 per night.
Comparison: least expensive
Other Contact: 1 800 365 CAMP
Phone: 360) 569-2211
Price: less than US$20
National Park Inn at Paradise
There are two choices for a hotel stay in the park. The National Park Inn, located at Longmire, and the Paradise Inn, located at, guess where. Both are open year round and are clean yet no frills places. Both are also expensive for what they are, but that's the price for staying at a hotel in a National Park.
Unique Qualities: The only hotels in Mount Ranier National Park
Address: Highway 706, 6 Mi East Of Nisqually Entrance, , Mo
Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: (360) 569-2275.
More Reviews (64)
- See All Paradise
- See All Mountains in the distance
- See All Climbing Mt Ranier
goingsolo's Related Pages
Mount Rainier National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perfect Everday in its own Special Way:Mt. Rainier"
- "Basaic Mount Rainier National Park Page"
- "WASHINGTON'S MASSIVE GLACIATED GLORY"
- "Mt. Rainier National Park"
- "Mount Rainier National Park"
- "Drive thru Mt Ranier"
- "The Big Volcano"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mount Rainier National Park
- Hotels in Mount Rainier National Park
- Transportation in Mount Rainier National Park
- Nightlife in Mount Rainier National Park
- Restaurants in Mount Rainier National Park
- Shopping in Mount Rainier National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Mount Rainier National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Queen Mary Hotel
- Mountain House Motor Inn Downtown
- Harbour View Apartments
- Legenda Hotel Subic
- Aunt Bea's White House
- Hostel Blue Planet
- McGill New Residence Hall Montreal
- Samira Deluxe Hotel & Apartments
- Marlita Beach Apartments
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Terrigal
- Holiday Inn Express INDIANAPOLIS-PLAINFIELD(I-70W)
- GREAT WOLF LODGE MASON OHIO
- Hemlock Lodge
- Holiday Inn Oneonta (Southside Rt 23 )
Badges & Stats in Mount Rainier National Park
- 66 Reviews
- 74 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Mount Rainier National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Rainier National Park
Photos in Mount Rainier National ParkSee All Photos (74)
Read real reviews about Mount Rainier National Park Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 133 reviews, 156 photos, 5 travelogues
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 96 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 66 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 66 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lone Pine Intro, 50 reviews, 80 photos
- Chicago Intro, 50 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 53 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zion National Park Intro, 51 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue