Zion National Park Hotel Tips by goingsolo
Zion National Park Hotels: 1,678 reviews and 58 photos
Zion National Park
Zion Canyon campground is about a half mile from the park's south entrance. There are hot showers as well as laundry facilities and a huge convenience store offering all kinds of supplies.
Address: Zion Park Blvd.
There are 3 campgrounds in the park. South and Watchman campgrounds are located in the southern portion of the park and Lava Point is located near Kolob Terrace. The south campground does not accept reservations but watchman does. Both have toilet facilities but no showers.
Zion Lodge is the only hotel available in the park. There are cabins as well as regular rooms. I didn't stay here and heard that its as plain as expected and that you're paying for the location, which, in my opinion, is probably not worth it. The lodge is one of the shuttle stops and has a cafeteria and restaurant. Guests at the lodge receive a permit allowing them to drive on Zion Canyon road up to the lodge.
Unique Qualities: The lobby has a nice view of the park. There's also a restaurant, cafeteria and gift shop.
Address: Zion National Park
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Follow Zion Scenic Drive and look for the signs.
More Reviews (48)
- See All Cable Mountain
- See All Gardens of Eden
- See All Its a lot colder in the winter
- See All Weeping Rock
- See All Snow and ice on trails
goingsolo's Related Pages
Zion National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Zion National Park Page"
- "Getting High in Zion"
- "Zion National Park, One of My Favorites"
- "Fall Colours and Waterfalls at Zion NP"
- "Zion National Park"
- "Zion, such a wonderful place"
- "Zion National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zion National Park
- Hotels in Zion National Park
- Transportation in Zion National Park
- Nightlife in Zion National Park
- Restaurants in Zion National Park
- Shopping in Zion National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Zion National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport
- GuestHouse International Kansas City
- Fairmont Vacation Villas At M
- Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront Cape Town
- Shanti Guest House
- Alexander Inn
- Mi Casa Inn & Suites
- Marriott Residence Inn Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf
- Intercontinental Resort Berchtesgaden
- El Cid La Ceiba Cozumel
- Hotel Ascot
- Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi
- Governors House Hotel
- Uchee Creek Army Campground and Marina
Badges & Stats in Zion National Park
- 51 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Zion National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zion National Park
Photos in Zion National ParkSee All Photos (57)
Read real reviews about Zion National Park Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 133 reviews, 156 photos, 5 travelogues
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 96 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 66 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 66 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lone Pine Intro, 50 reviews, 80 photos
- Chicago Intro, 50 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 53 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zion National Park Intro, 51 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue