"There's no snow in Snow Canyon" Top 5 Page for this destination Snow Canyon State Park by goingsolo

Snow Canyon State Park Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 119 photos

Snow Canyon State Park is a small park just outside St. George, Utah in the southwest corner of the state. The park is surrounded by striking red rock walls. Inside the canyon, there are several short trails, slickrock mountains and lava canyons.

I spent 3 days near snow canyon in May. It was very hot in this desert area, but the mornings and evenings were cool. Its a beautiful place to visit and explore,

• Pros:Beautiful and not very well known
  • Cons:Extremely hot in the summer
  • In a nutshell:A great place to visit during your travels in Utah or as a getaway from Vegas
  • Last visit to Snow Canyon State Park: May 2004
  • Intro Updated Jun 11, 2004

• peewee2002's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2005 at 5:33 AM

You got some nice pictures there...

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2004 at 12:58 PM

Ah - I see you also have been there :-) Yes, it's really wonderful, and I'm so happy that I have my best friends living in SGU to show me all those places :-) Thanks for your nice comments :-)

• PA2AKgirl's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2004 at 1:38 PM

Great page:) I was SO close to here a couple weeks ago, I'm sad I missed it. Oh well...next time...

goingsolo

“"Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life."”

Badges & Stats in Snow Canyon State Park

Have you been to Snow Canyon State Park?

Latest Activity in Snow Canyon State Park